Emotional & Social Competency Inventory
- ESCI is a 360 degree inventory measuring emotional and social intelligence as viewed by self as well as others
- The inventory is based on research done by Richard Boyatzis and Daniel Goleman, and developed together with the global consulting firm; Hay Group
- ESCI describes 12 competencies that differentiates outstanding from average leadership performance
- Aim: Help teams and leaders increase effectiveness, innovation, motivation, trust and teamwork through increased awareness and social intelligent behavior.
- At TinaPostAagaard ESCI will always be followed by a 1.5 hours feedback session either face-to-face or via Skype or Google Hangout.
- Tina Post Aagaard is licensed in ESCI from Hay Group, UK